How to install

Feb 27, 2009 at 12:50 AM
How the heck do I install TVScout?  I have the zipped file but unsure what to do from there.
Feb 27, 2009 at 4:05 AM
I just got it installed extracted to C:/Programs file and starting to play with it now.  Another Question on TV shows have chuck installed and main folder works fine but the Season 1 folder next will not show any information.
Feb 27, 2009 at 5:31 AM
Actually it is a blended redneck/english/scottish dialect...  Been dealing with query tuning all day so my brain is fried.  Yes I understand it is not installed it is just extracted but that is just a poor use of semantics on my part.  I am currently burning Chuck and the series and season folder are displaying perfectly.  The problem I am having is that the episode data is not showing it is only showing the default film reel image.  The files are ripped dvd vod files (video_ts) and wondered if that is the cause.  Is there a way to force the Episode data with the gui or will the best course be to manually update the folders images as well as descriptions in the individual episode folders.
Feb 27, 2009 at 6:48 AM
Ok used the blank text file and renamed s01e01.avi and fetched the data without any problem.  Now just a little confused about the next step where you mention deleting the file no problem there but you mention move to where you think is appropriate not sure what you are meaning on that part of the step.  I know this is a waste of your time but this is the last problem that I can see of pulling all the data I need for a tv series.
Jan 6, 2010 at 1:58 AM

MediaScoutGUI.exe does not seem to be a executable file. It is a config file and when i click on it to start the instal run it ask for a program to open it.