New Release?

Jan 1, 2011 at 3:33 AM

Hey guys,

Loving this project so far, just wondering if you know an estimated time of a new release? Save me checking back everyday, haha!

Cheers.

Jan 4, 2011 at 3:08 AM

i guess you should check like once a month. :P i kinda wish i could compile the code. then i could fix some of the small bugs to increase my own usability. but the code has some encrypted parts in it or something.

Coordinator
Jan 4, 2011 at 6:20 AM

@vivalagiat : as most of the developers are busy with their schedules, its hard to say about the exact time for the 3.0 release, but you can check for the MediaScout 4.0 release in feb, as I managing that on my own. 

@pcvii: there is nothing encrypted in the code. you can download and compile the code on your own. you will need the visual studio c# to compile. nothing more. lemme know exact problem you are facing while compiling the code. If you would like to contribute to the development, we will be glad to add you to our team. 

Jan 17, 2011 at 2:02 AM

Tahts good to here but in the mean time what about MediaScout 3.0 Preview 4, as the front page says all work is done! Any chance of getting this before you release 4.0??

Jan 23, 2011 at 5:21 AM

@krishmav i sent you a direct message bassically I get an error with some key file or something that vc# can't import with out a password so it doesn't let me compile it.

Coordinator
Jan 26, 2011 at 4:01 PM

@pcvii: you can create the key file on your system by your own. it no needed to compile the code. you can remove it in from project settings. it is needed only if you need to sign the dll. 

Aug 30, 2011 at 7:52 AM
Edited Aug 30, 2011 at 7:52 AM

Hi, great app, but when will be new version released?